Hello! Hello! Welcome To My World!!! FOLLOW | DASHBOARD
­ ­
Photobucket
Thinking Of You♥
my SAYANG'S ;) dont take them away from me!!
Saturday 27 August 2011 | 04:06 | 0 comments

MY BABY'S sister and brother ;)
abg zaff . atyen . feiqa myra . ummie 

about them
abg zaff : he such a nice brother,kind,cute and like's helping people :)
atyen : she's kinda a nice gurl,pretty and cute too..she's always there for me even we didn't know each other..but we have a same feelings <3
feiqa myra : she's such a sweet thing :) she understand me about everything i love her so much..
ummie : she pretty,cute and also kind too..she same like atyen .. she's always helping me and always there for me..



MY BELOVED SISTAR ;)
fyna . ekin . eyma . syaza

about them
fyna : she cute gurl and really manje ;)
ekin : she's pretty,beautiful and also kind to.. i love you adk ;)
eyma : this gurl it's really noty gurl with me..dye suke usik2 i .. btw i love you lah bby <3
syaza : she kinda cute,kind,pretty to..i meet her at FACEBOOK ;)



MY LITTLE BROTHER ;)
aiman . syamil . fitry . ridzuan

about them
aiman : he such a nice boy,manje plus mengada HAHA..he always say CUTE ! and he like's talk with me on the phone :) wink3
syamil : nice boy,mengada and always minx pic..ADDEESS! haha
fitry : comey , kind and always there for me..he always laugh when we on the phone..HAHA comey jea adk ..syg adk tau..
ridzuan : this boy always caring about me,kuat tacing HAHA but it's kinda cute actually ..tembab isshh geram jea ngn bdk nie huhu love you lah..


THIS PEOPLE IT'S MINE YEAH SO DONT TOOK THEM AWAY FROM ME..
iloveyouguysodamnfuckingmuch <3 

Older Post | Newer Post
The BabyDoll.


FacebookIII | Superman♥
Assalamualaikum and Hey! I'm Ieka. Welcome to my Offical blog.Do follow!
Iloveyou:♥MuhammadShahrulnizam♥ Thank you visit here and follow mine^^

Sweety ♥ Pie :*




Shout Here :0

Stereo Hearts